Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Latest

Well, who would of thought that washing luxury vehicles all day would make you sore? Not too sore, but sore enough to know that I am sore. Hahaha! I started my job as a valet at Lexus of Louisville monday. It's a pretty cool job. I basically drive cars around the lot once a customer brings it in for service, and help the guys at the wash when its busy. Wonder what it will be like in the winter?

I also registered for school. I will be taking 3 classes, and the guys at Lexus are going to work me around my school schedule, which is great.

Courtney and I went to a drive-in movie last saturday. Yes, I said drive-in movie. We saw Stealth, with Jamie Foxx. It was pretty good, but I am a sucker for military jets anyway. I also tried a 'fried oreo.' What an experience that was. It was pretty good, and I had no idea you could serve an oreo like that. Courtney had to pee like 4 times, so she was in and out for the whole movie. We are gonna go back this weekend for the opening of 'The Dukes of Hazzard.' We were a bit unprepared, because most people bring lawn chairs, coolers, even mattresses to make thier experience more comfortable. It was still a lot of fun though.

Thats all for now. Gotta go wash some more cars today. Thursdays are my day off, so I look forward to that. PEACE

A

No comments: