Sunday, August 07, 2005

Street Rod Nationals





I have to say, even though we just became apart of the Louisville population, this town has sure proved that there is plenty going on. This weekend is the Street Rod Nationals, which is held at the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center. This joker is like a HUGE event, estimated to bring in some $15 million in revenue to the city. So Courtney and I paid our dues, and went to see some pretty neat street rods. The coolest by far was the working fire engine, which was for sale... For only $6500... No... I cant... But....

Posted above are some other pictures of oldies. It was a neat thing to see, and even if we had spent the whole day there we would have not seen it all. I mean, come on... how can someone see 12000 street rods in one day?

A

1 comment:

David Staples said...

I really like the second picture. How much for something like that?