Monday, October 10, 2005

Peace

Well, thank you all for the words of encouragement in your comments to the last post. God has granted me peace as of now, and revealed to me that I am a Christian first, a Husband second, and soon to be a father third. Everything else will come after that. I have been wrestling with some other decisions regarding how to line those priorities up correctly in my life. So when you pray, if you could ask God to be glorified in how He leads me, that would be awesome! My seminary journey so far has done leaps and bounds for my bible intake and prayer disciplines. I think this has been a big contribution to the peace I have been granted. Thanks for prayin!

In other news... The holidays are quickly approaching, and that means I will get to see family soon! Dad comes in November, and Mom, Tony, Elijah, and Melanie are coming Mid-December. I am very excited. This has technically been the furthest I have been away from my family for an extended period of time. So it will be good to see them! We will also get to spend time in the country with Courtney's mom during thanksgiving and christmas. MMMM..... Warm Fires and Hot Chocolate.... mmmmm......

Courtney is doing very good. We only have 3 more Bradley classes left, and those have been great! We have learned so much about the birthing process, that I think we will be prepared for whatever decisions that come our way during labor and delivery. Little Acevedo likes to sit on mommy's right side, and he is in perfect position. Courtney has just passed the 8 month mark, so that is exciting as well. Check out her belly!

That about wraps it up for now... Our little puppy Toby had a recent vet visit, and weighed in at 84.3 lbs. Its costing me more to feed him than myself, but he's SOOOO cute! Oh, I sold my motorcycle for personal safety concerns once I become a father, and have taken on a new hobby (like I will have time after december... HAHA!) I am looking to buy a 1973 Chevy K5 Blazer, to play in the mud with! Fun Fun Fun! More to come soon.

1 comment:

Fourdaughters said...

Courtney you look so cute. You really are beautiful pregnant.
We just found out we are pregnant with number 2. I am about 2 months. YEA!