Thursday, November 03, 2005

Keep on keeping on

Well, we are drawing close to the time warp I will refer to as the rest of November and December. There are only 2 weeks of classes left in this first semester here at Seminary. Thanksgiving is approaching, which means vegging out in Georgetown next to the furnace in the Mud Room. Can't wait for that!!! And not to soon around the corner is going to be the birth of my son. God has granted me some peace about the whole labor and delivery process. I have finally met Courtney's doctor, and she is very nice. That and a pleasant hospital tour have probably contributed to feeling more comfortable about the whole thing.

I have been able to do some work on the Ole K5. Got the rear springs in, and added the remote starter solenoid. That will allow me to start the truck after its warmed up, which it didnt want to do previously. Next I plan on rewelding the rear spring perches (with the help of a tech at my job who can weld) and replacing the driver front outer axleshaft. Once that stuff is completed, Project K5 should be ready for an inagural run to the trail. I am hoping to get that in before little Acevedo gets here. Oh, and hoping to have that all ready for when Chad decides to come visit!

More blogging to come soon!

No comments: