Friday, September 23, 2005

Ahh... Friends

Well, first of all, thank you to all those who have contributed thier links to thier blogs! I will make sure and get them all updated soon. I only wish there was more time in the day to read what all is happening with everyone who I have links for! Seminary reading can be a bear, not to mention 10 hours of washing and parking cars 3 times a week, child-birthing classes with Courtney, and ping-pong at the Rec Center!

Speaking of which, MAN IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU AARON! Tonight Matt, Aaron and I hung out at the Rec Center on campus at the seminary playing ping-pong and pool, just kinda wasting the time away. It was a good reminder of how much I miss my peeps back in O-town. But since Aaron will be up here for school next August, I guess I won't have to miss him that much longer! (Wink, wink) But it was neat to have a friend 'visit' me (but he was really visting his sister) in our new location. So, ARON, glad you got to come up here, hope you enjoyed Dr. P's class, and tell all my peeps who dont read this back in O-Town that I said WHAZZZUP!!

Con Mucho Amor!
Alex

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'm not sure if Aaron came to visit Christie or just to try to see Dr. Dembski...

Christina said...

hey hey Alex! this is christina from MI just so ya kno..the chick from spring break retreat, beka's friend. hope you remember me lol. dude, im so glad that there is a way to keep in touch now that i have this blog thing. sweet! how's your wife and child? very well i hope! have fun studying!

Christina w.

Christina said...

Hey thanks for that! I'm glad I won't have to look at junk comments anymore. : P Take care!