Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blogger Friends

Well, I have learned in the past 12 hours that many of my friends have joined the world of internet journaling, more commonly know as blogging! Very cool indeed. This will make the evening trip through cyberspace more interesting, indeed. So check out the links to friends (yes, Al Mohler is my friend!) blogs. More to come soon.... The Great Move may be laid to rest as a new chapter in the life of the Acevedo's is about to begin in December. More on that soon too!!!

Peace, love, and Soul Grease!

A

3 comments:

trace said...

here are two more

justatrace.blogspot.com
lindsaylo.blogspot.com

David Staples said...

http://davidstaples.blogspot.com/

In case you give a crap. :)

KimV said...

Hi Alex and Courtney! It has been so long since we have really talked, but I wanted to say hello! I am so excited for you guys with your little blessing on the way! I will be praying for you and I do think of you often. Maybe Courtney and I could get in touch. Hope to talk with you soon...