Sunday, September 11, 2005

And the beat goes on....

Life... Never does it seem normal... but at least we are getting into a routine. But that will all change when little baby Acevedo gets here. Today, for some reason, I have become frightenly aware of how much our lives are about to change in December. Take this for example... on Saturday afternoon, Courtney and I were able to get in a little siesta. That will SOOO not happen with a baby in the apartment. I mean... even getting the chance to sit here and blog might become a rare event... (not that I am all that great with keeping it up). Anyway, just some things I have been considering as parenthood peers around the corner.

Not much else happening up here. I might be headed to the Gulf Coast late this month to help with hurricae relief as we have a week off of school. I can't stand not helping. Plus, God blessed me with a chainsaw and a generator and a trailer to load up with supplies. Can't let that stuff just sit around, ya know!

A

No comments: