Friday, July 01, 2005

The night that blogging began...

Well, here I am. I am finally giving into the world of blogging so that all of you back in O-town (Oviedo or Orlando... whatever) can see whats going on in the life of... Today I did some work around the massive 36 acre property my mother-in-law (Challee) owns. For those of you who like googlemaps... i am in Sadieville, KY right now... transitioning to Lousiville sometime in late July.

So mad props to Jimmy and Ruth and especially Dad for helping Courtney and I get up here. That drive would have been a nightmare without you guys. I think we set a record for slowest time to Atlanta in a whopping 12 hours.. long story.... maybe next blog...

Does anyone know why male shih-tzu's like to hump dogs almost 15x's thier size??? Poor Caleb has been the trophy to be won since we got here...

Thats probably all for now... I am tired, and I'm sure tomorrow wil be busy with errands. Thanks in advance for your prayers. I will do me best to keep this thing updated. Miss you all.

1 comment:

Jessimurph said...

Post some pictures. I think I'm starting to forget what you two look like already :)

Miss you guys!

-Jessica-