Sunday, July 03, 2005

What a Zoo!

I must say, while no monkey's threw any poo today, the Cincinnati Zoo was pretty cool. I will post some pics here soon. The coolest thing I saw today were the vampire bats. More than that, the food for the vampire bats was the best... 2 bowls of blood. Now I know that might sound creepy or whatever, but I thought I was neat. You just dont see that every day.

I aslo never knew that a 1 year old screams for fun. Nor did I know that a 1 year old enjoys making herself vomit. I am referring to Aleyace, the 1 year old niece of Jim, who lives up here with Challee. She is very cute, and very loud, and like to choke herself a LOT. Today was her first trip to the zoo, and she fell asleep 3/4 of the way thru it. I think she enjoyed it though. Nothing like Sea World or Busch Gardens, but it was still fun.

More pictures to follow here soon. Happy 4th to all.

No comments: