Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Great Move Revisited

Sorry for the long pause since the last post, but time to sit and write has become scarce. Tonights blog will be the last from this great country town of Sadieville. Tomorrow we will embark on the 1 hour journey to Louisville, to move into our apartment. Today was the day from hell, mostly because we had to load the moving truck (I just did this three weeks ago!) in the middle of the day and it was approximately 98.342 degrees. But much love to Mike, who drove over from Louisville just to help me pack, and drive back when we were done. Took about 4 hours, but I'm really glad that part is over. Tomorrow we will take our time unloading as to not pass out from heat stroke. I will be home a week after that and will start my new job on the 1st of August.

I still miss you all. Look forward to hearing from you once life starts to get normal again. PEACE

Alex

No comments: