Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Independence Day

The 4th of July. Didn't see any fireworks today except for the pic Aaron sent me from his phone. Thanks ARON! DONT BUY THE SUNBURST TELE!!! Sorry, back on track. It's all good though, cause I got to see some the other night. There is a lady that lives around here that Challee calls the 'Leather Lady' cause her tan is so dark her skin looks like leather. She has some shindig at her place which is like a mile down the road, and had firework there, so we could see em from our place. For the middle of nowhere, they were pretty nice fireworks. I have some pics to post here of the zoo and the house and such, but it's kinda hard to do on a slow internet connection. So I will figure out something here soon. I think there is a coffeeshop in Georgetown, so i will hit it up this week.

Got some decisions that need to be made here soon. Your prayers are appreciated. Did I mention that it is FRIGGEN HOT up here???????

No comments: