Thursday, July 07, 2005

TOBY!

Well this post wont totally be about toby, but that TERD decided to take caleb and chase deer into the woods last night... I was inside when this happened, and Court was supposed to be watching them, but she was involved in her cell phone conversation... I was in the middle of racking up 175,000 points on Pro Skater 4 (ahh, the country life) when the distress call came inside that the dogs were missing. I got up and checked the first place i'd thought they'd go: down the driveway. Now mind you, I have spent the past 2 weeks on a 36 acre wooded piece of property. So there is PLENTY of room for Toby to run and not be seen.

Well, long story short, Toby and Caleb were completely down the hill, way in the woods. Luckily, you can hear a pin drop out here so once I called them on the opposite side of the house that the driveway is on, I could hear em truckin through the woods... Then Toby, what a fruit, comes out of the woods, see's me, and bark's at me like Im a stranger! OH MY!

So my attack German Shepherd is scared of everything (including toads now) except deer, including my shadow coming from the top of the hill. Gotta love em!

The house/job hunt continues to be a fun experience. No certain direction yet. I have plans I can go with, but my plans will fail if they are not in line with God's plans so I just wait patiently. That's the best I can do at this point. Thanks again for praying! The reality of moving away from everyone becomes more and more real every day. So know that I miss you all. Don't be afraid to call whenever, cause not much happens here at this point.

PEACE

A

No comments: